Our client is looking for a contract to hire a Purchasing/Production Project Manager to join their team!
The right candidate will keep track of all projects and communicate across the company on all updates and statuses. They will ensure our products are represented accurately on the website and all print and digital materials.
This role juggles many priorities at any given time, so a wide degree of creativity and being comfortable in quick decision making is key.
- Work with overseas vendors to ensure projects are produced correctly, on budget, and on time, in partnership with Prepress and Logistics.
- Project manages Product Development, Design, Pre-Press, Licensing, sales and marketing on all projects that come through to ensure processes are in place and being used
- Manages Product Manager in Data Management & Verification
- Quality control management in conjunction with Prepress and Design
- Manage inventory daily and propose replenishment actions
- Product Data analysis for performance forecasting and line balance
- Cost analysis to ensure products are going to be produced on a budget
- Manage Specification and Cost database for all product
- Create purchase orders and packing specification to send to vendors
- Communicate with Sales and Marketing about schedules and product availability
- Assist in Product SKU creation and entry of specifications and Licensing process
- Manage the calendar grid process; oversees calendar holidays and date verification process for the calendar product line.
- Works with IT and Marketing to ensure web uploads on multiple databases are accurate, on time, and all required information is supplied
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related industry is preferred
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and with other team members
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to quickly evaluate incoming work and manage juggling priorities in time-critical situations
- Impeccable process and project management skills and proficiency with PM tools such as Basecamp is needed
- Advanced Excel skills; Proficient with MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Proven experience with Cost Analysis and Budgeting
- Knowledge of Print Production and/or Manufacturing
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new programs and software
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.