Onward Search is looking for an Illustrator and Prodution Artist to join our client on a project basis.
You’ll contribute to the creation and implementation of graphic designs that translate brand messages while maximizing current technologies and trends.
- Strong design abilities in Illustrator, with a portfolio that demonstrates such
- Comfort in working in a prodution art capacity, copying design style and relying on brand guidelines.
- 1 or more years of design experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator
- Experience with industry standard design software on a Mac
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
Do you have the background and the skills? Apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB