Our client, a company in the travel industry, is looking for a Production Artist (Digital) to join their team for an ONSITE freelance opportunity lasting 6-8 weeks in Boca Raton, FL.
This person will support the creative web team with production work such as building and coding resonsive landing apges, code optimization image selection/editing/optimization, file prep, maintenance of digital assets and digital communications signage. Will prepare, design, develop, and maintain digital assets for web.
- Update and maintain content of websites and landing pages: using multiple CMS (Content Management Systems) platforms
- Update, maintain and create templates/components for multiple CMS platforms
- Collaborate with creative team to generate appealing content within given templates and processes
- Convert InDesign/Photoshop concept mockups to responsive landing pages and digital communications signage
- Digital asset management and image optimization
- Ensure assignments and requirements remain consistent with brand standards
- 3-5 years of experience in a related design position
- Bachelor's in design or related field
- Experience in graphic design, web design, production, working with content mangement systems
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, and familiar with using CMS, WordPress
- Code responsive emails experience a PLUS
- Four Winds Interactive digital signage a PLUS
- Well organized, ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and possess excellent understanding of digital production
- Excellent understanding of how image prep and optimize assets for the web/digital delivery
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB