Our client, a company in the travel industry, is looking for a Production Artist (Print) to join their team for an ONSITE freelance opportunity lasting 6-8 weeks in Boca Raton, FL.
This person will support the creative team with production work such as image selection/editing/optimization, file prep, maintenance of digital assets, and more. Will prepare, design, develop, and maintain print assets.
- Collaborate with creative team to generate appealing content within given templates and processes
- Designs printed materials and digital collateral, including brochures, advertisements, mailers, logos, and posters
- Must be able to design from concept through execution
- Establishes and maintains brand standards across programs while advancing the brand's visual identity
- Actively participates in the development and execution of strategy and tactics for new initiatives
- Ensure assignments and requirements remain consistent with brand standards
- Archives photos and videos, and edits/distributes files with partners as needed for projects
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3-5 years progressive experience as a Graphic Designer and Production Artist.
- Experience in graphic design, web design, production, working with content mangement systems
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, and familiar with using CMS
- Skill with graphics and production methods from concept to a finished product.
- Ability to provide customer service, work independently and in a team environment; to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients both orally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate graphic design projects; to understand and to interpret information in a visual manner; to operate computer graphic systems and software.
- Production skills are also mandatory
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.