Our client, a top financial institution, is seeking a temp Production Artist for a 4-month assignment. This is a production role that requires experience working with charts and graphs.
- Update data, formatting, layout, design, and content for print, PDF and presentation materials based on established templates in PowerPoint using the Seismic platform
- Update and create charts, graphs, templates, and exhibits to be used in communications materials, websites, and/or presentations
- May prepare presentation and notes files for use in meetings and webcasts
- May create layout and design for new materials following specified guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of the following software: Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (advanced), Microsoft Excel (intermediate; primarily charting), InDesign (CS 5.5) (advanced), Illustrator (intermediate; charting, infographics, and icons), PhotoShop (intermediate; photo retouching/manipulation)
- Strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with diverse working styles and with team members across business units; the initiative to work and learn independently; proactively contribute to department goals; ability to lead others while maintaining effective business relationships with associates throughout the organization
- Ability to learn new applications, as needed
- Demonstrates the ability to work within established brand guidelines
- Working knowledge of graphic design concepts and ability to apply it to work assignments
- Requires at least 3-5 years of experience working in a creative, corporate environment.
Does this sound like you, apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.