Onward Search has a new opportunity with a huge beauty client. This opportunity is for a Production Artist that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York City, NY. Our client is looking for a candidate that has previous beauty experience and can deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, apply now!
• Updating existing packaging mechanical files with latest regulatory requirements.
• Work closely with cross-teams and team members.
• Review final copy, layouts, and content in print or digital form.
• Scale and crop, retouch, change layout, and eliminate redundancy in copy.
• Ensure brand standards across color, font, production quality and more.
• Other responsibilities as required/necessary.
• Must have 5 to7 years of hands-on studio production experience in a corporate environment, design firm, or agency preferably.
•Must gave beauty and/or fashion experience.
•Design or art school experience a plus.
• Excellent computer skills on all Macintosh programs; Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Knowledge of all digital file formats and their best-practice applications.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and vendors. Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members of larger projects.
• Superior organizational skills to handle the details of several projects simultaneously with the ability to juggle pressing priorities with ease.
• Working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Strong knowledge of 4-color printing process, be able to pre-flight, create mechanicals, collect files and liaison with printers.
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.