Our client, a skincare company, is looking for a freelance Production Artist for an ongoing, part-time contract role with the ability to work remotely!
Production Artist Responsibilities:
- Executing design revisions for print and digital assets including packaging, labels package inserts, social media content, E-blasts, etc…
- Partnering with copy and design counterparts, receiving assets for revision and routing design revisions back for final approval or additional direction.
- Dialing into pertinent design/marketing conference calls as they pertain to your projects.
- Reformatting designs and creating assets in various languages.
- Various other design tasks as assigned.
Production Artist Requirements:
- 2+ years of professional production experience.
- Highly proficient with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Proficient with MS Word and Outlook
- Ability to commit to 20 hours of work per week.
- Ability to work/communicate effectively in a remote capacity.
- Prior experience working on a beauty, fashion, luxury or lifestyle brand.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.