Onward Search has a great new opportunity with one of our biggest clients. This opportunity is for a Production Artist that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Bruno, CA. If you are a creative problem solver, highly efficient and able to succeed and pivot quickly in a high volume, fast-paced environment, then apply right now!
- Work closely with art directors, designers, copywriters and cross-functional partners to turn direction in project briefs into visual designs and layout solutions that meet brand & business requirements.
- Create native advertising related assets and design solutions for digital ad campaigns and sponsored, branded content marketing.
- Execute creative designs and concepts that will advance Merchandising, Marketing, and branding objectives.
- Manage the maintenance and direction of small marketing projects under the guidance of Creative leadership
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions.
- Provide support for Senior Designers, Art Directors, and Creative Leads.
- Other responsibilities as needed/necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field
- OR 3 years’ experience in interactive design or related field.
- Up-to-date expertise and ability to apply it to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative mind.
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Portfolio or samples of previous work is a major plus.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.