As a mid-level production artist, you’re an expert at production and love to bring both digital and print projects to life with enthusiasm and precision. You are a creative problem solver and have an eagle-eye for the details. With each project, you look for opportunities to deliver with excellence, automate workflows and even learn new skills if that’s what it takes to ensure that our team is delivering the best work possible.
This role requires a strong foundation in design, the drive to carry out a creative vision and the laser-focus to add the right amount of finesse to every asset. As a close-knit creative lab, we love to laugh while also getting a lot done, so bringing a sense of humor is a plus!
- Translate creative and ideas into production-ready deliverables and versions
- Work with mechanical die-lines for big-box retail POP, packaging and trade shows
- Assist designers with creating comps + mockups for campaign concepts
- Provide on-set retouching during in-house photoshoots as needed
- Retouch lifestyle imagery for use in comps, digital and print artwork
- Create master files for renders and save out in various sizes
- Prepare and package files for final release (check size, bleed, colors, resolution, etc.)
- Assist with naming, converting, processing files
- Create PDFs for client review
- Troubleshoot production problems as they arise with designers and printers
- Maintain familiarity with client brand guidelines
- Be a role model and mentor to other members of the production/creative department
- Self-start solutions that improve the production process for our team
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years of experience, preferably within an agency
- Advanced expertise in Adobe Creative Suite + understanding of Sketch and InVision
- Expertise in exporting, delivery and versioning for digital + print
- Solid photo retouching skills (color correction, retouching, compositing)
- Experience creating practical lighting looks for photographic comps is a plus!
- Experience building for POP, signage and other printed materials
- Ability to bring creative solutions to the table, even if it requires research
- Ability to juggle multiple job responsibilities and deadlines expeditiously
- Always learning and keeping up with trends
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB