Our client is looking to hire a PRODUCTION ARTIST for a long term freelance assignment in LOS ANGELES. This person will be supporting our clients “Books team”. This person will be responsible for updating data, formatting, layout, design and content for print, PDF and presentation materials based on established templates in PowerPoint using the Seismic platform. The role requires strong Excel and Powerpoint skills as well as experience designing charts and graphs. It’s a very data driven production design role.
RESPONSIBILTIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- May prepare presentations for use in meetings as well as create layout and design for new materials following specified guidelines
- Portfolio samples showing experience with charts and graphs required
- Strong working knowledge of the following software: Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (advanced), Microsoft Excel (intermediate; primarily charting), InDesign (CS 5.5) (advanced), Illustrator (intermediate; charting, infographics, and icons), PhotoShop (intermediate; photo retouching/manipulation)
- Strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with diverse working styles and with team members across business units
- Demonstrates the ability to work within established brand guidelines
- Working knowledge of graphic design concepts and ability to apply it to work assignments
- Requires at least 3-5 years of experience working in a creative, corporate environment
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB