Onward Search is looking for a Production Artist to join one of our clients to manage creative projects, ensuring they meet clients’ requirements.
Your role will be to take on designs during the final stages of development to ensure accuracy and prepare them for print or digital publication. To be successful in this position, you should combine strong creative and technical skills to format various images and illustrations. You should also have an eye for detail and project management experience.
Ultimately, you will ensure our print and digital designs meet high quality standards.
- Liaise with product managers to define design requirements
- Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
- Finalize designs using image editing software
- Retouch images to improve quality both in print and digital formats
- Suggest and apply image improvements, like creating gradients and layers
- Manage prepress process for print files
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
- Archive produced images and graphics
- Follow up with clients to ensure their requirements are met
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Proven work experience as a Production Artist, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
- Solid knowledge of the printing process and preflighting tools (e.g. Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress)
- Hands-on experience with graphic design software and image editing tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web development systems
- An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creativity skills with attention to detail
- BSc degree in Visual Arts or relevant field
- Additional qualification in Graphic Design is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB