Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a temp Production Artist with a good eye for design, for a project.
You will report to the Director, Creative and be responsible for:
- Take delivered master artwork files from agency partner and develop master print mechanicals and some digital layouts and resizing for social, creating web banners, e-newsletters, bus shelters, one sheets, etc.
- Use pre-existing design elements and artwork guidelines to build print mechanicals and digital layouts
- Resize pre-existing key art based on various specs provided and prep print and digital-ready files. Specs can range from Bus Shelters and One Sheets to print ads and web banners
- Amend layouts and implement changes based on feedback provided by studios and Creative team such as Designers, Art Director, etc.
- Organize, update and maintain all elements and assets relevant to design projects
- Work closely with Designers and Art Director to ensure the approved look and feel of a campaign/artwork is implemented accordingly across various size adaptations
- Work closely with the Production Manager to deliver print and digital ready files for print production and distribution, respectively
- Work closely with the Creative Project Managers to ensure creative deliverables are on brief and delivered on time
- Working on high volume of assets turning around 30-40 per day using Google Sheet/Excel as well/Basecamp to track assets and projects
- 3-8 years of production artist experience at an advertising, design agency and/or entertainment studio
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) and proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Min 3 years of experience creating mechanicals for a variety of uses - posters, outdoor, booklets, and collateral materials - strong in print and very technical understanding how to convert from CMYK to RGB, etc.
- Sophisticated design taste, great typographical acumen and good photo retouching skills
- Keen eye for detail and solid understanding of pre-press best practices
- Self-starter and self-motivated with proven ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced, high-energy environment while under tight deadlines
- Confident and comfortable with adapting and implementing various design styles and treatments
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, time, and project management skills; highly-organized
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment, personable, flexible, adaptable
- Ideal candidate has a can-do team work attitude
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB