Our client, a live entertainment advertising agency, is seeking a Senior Production Designer with experience across digital, print, OOH, and production design to lead the Production Design process. This role begins as soon as possible, with a hybrid on/off-site schedule in NYC.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving production design for assets across print, digital, web, social, etc.
- Design branding and key art at the concept level, getting your hands dirty with design when needed.
- Ensure creative and brand translates across all touchpoints (digital, OOH, TV/Video, Print, and Social).
- QA deliverables to ensure all technical specifications for "print" are correct.
- Adjust files for print, review physical proofs, make edits as needed.
- Comp for creative executions as needed.
- Review materials from the team to ensure messaging are on-brand and is of the highest quality.
- Utilize your experience to provide support to the team around you.
- Create and champion style guides.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 5+ years in an agency Production design across integrated mediums (print, digital, video, web, etc.).
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of print best practices and how to release files for production.
- Experience with poster art and production design for print is desired.
- Great internal and client presentation skills.
- Have worked in a collaborative setting partnering with digital, TV/Video, and media teams.
- Strong portfolio of product design and conceptual design projects.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB