Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Production Designer, to join the Creative Services team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- The creation of successful design solutions, under the limited direction of a senior creative staff member.
- Executing multiple design studies for particular assignments including interactive, packaging, retail graphics, Corporate ID, etc.
- Regularly reviews work with senior creative staff to ensure it’s on strategy and aligned with other activities in the group.
- 3-6 years relevant art production experience
- 6+ years relevant graphic design experience in a wide variety of mediums including interactive, packaging, retail graphics, Corporate ID, etc.
- Passionate about the brand, relentless in preserving its authenticity
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in production preferably for entertainment or gaming brands
- Bachelor's degree in Web, Graphic, Information, Comms design or equivalent
- Expert in every aspect of Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in comping, retouching, and silhouetting different file types
- Experience with batch processing and other workflow efficiencies
- Familiarity with QA’ing digital assets / social marketing assets
- Experience with server structures: maintaining, archiving, optimizing
- An understanding of asset creation for multiple platforms
- Able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders Our Ideal Candidate
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have an obsessive attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be excellent communicating updates with multiple stakeholders and vendors
- Must be comfortable overseeing quality of assets created by production vendors and managing asset tracking and approvals
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable in Keynote, After Effects, and/or Sketch
- For motion assets, must be able to identify and communicate timestamp adjustments, edits to frames, and technical errors.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB