Our client, an international consulting firm, is looking for a Production Designer to join their team for ongoing onsite contract with no end in sight!
Production Designer responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of the creative director, designing and completing production on strategy overviews (A3s), infographics, training manuals and more.
- Producing data/word heavy materials with a high sense of visual hierarchy, kerning, bleed, etc..
- Designing, producing and/or editing PowerPoint presentations (as required).
- Submitting work for review/edits and making edits in accordance to the creative director's feedback.
- Versioning original assets into various, mechanically accurate sizes to be used for pitching/staging concepts and final executions.
Production Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years' professional design/production experience.
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint a big plus)
- Must be flexible, occasionally work overtime.
- Proficient on MAC OS.
- Ability to follow multiple brand guidelines and quickly switch between them as you support different clients in a responsive design capacity.
- Previous experience with data visualization (reports, brochure, infographics, etc..).
- Previous experience following strict and varying brand guidelines OR experience creative brand identity packages.
- Previous experience creating/working with large scale mechanicals (OOH, banners, signage, etc..).
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.