Our client, a full-service creative agency, is searching for a Production Designer to join their Studio
This person will be part of team on-site in our Oakland office, in Jack London Square. This person should bring a knowledge of digital, print, and television production, asset management, and production design processes. This person will be responsible he creation of final art, using InDesign and Photoshop. This person will be reporting into the VP of Integrated Production.
- Build pre-press studio mechanicals (digital and print)
- Design infographics and presentations for new business pitches and client work
- Collaborate with studio and creative teams
- Maintain timesheets, track personal time on all projects, adhere to schedules, and be attentive to time and budgets
- Comply with quality standards, as set forth by the department and in brand guidelines
- Work with Sr. Production Designers to foster innovative solutions and follow studio processes
- Participate in weekly status meetings (daily when necessary)
- Create and ensure complete, accurate, and correctly prepared files for vendors and clients
- Interpret ad layouts (working with art director and Sr. Production Designers)
- Keep Integrated Project Managers apprised of the status of work
- Back up work files daily
- • 4+ years of agency studio experience or equivalent knowledge
- • Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- • Traditional graphics and infographic design skills
- • Able to produce mechanicals and comps from layout or specs
- • Must have the ability to work without layout when necessary
- • Experience with both print and digital advertising production
- • Good eye for design and comfortable providing layout and design alternatives
- • Sensitive to typography
- • Digital retouching skills a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.