Our client, a custom organization and storage system company, is looking for a Production Designer, with 3+ years of experience.
This is a 6-month contract, 40 hrs/wk onsite in Richmond, CA. There is potential to extend / convert for the right candidate.
This person reports into the Creative Director, all Project assignments, status and communications are established & supervised by Creative Projects Manager. Responsible for understanding the companies brand and implementing strategy in design principles and applications. This is a “true” Production role – so they are looking for someone whos interested in doing that kind of work only.
- Produce ads and advertising materials, as well as corporate visual materials within the parameters set by Sr. Graphic Designer.
- Corporate Projects - Newsletters, brochures, flyers, POP and POS, in-store materials & displays, packaging, Home Show graphics, Showroom graphics, advertising layout, image processing, postcards, marketing brochures and sales tools, printed support materials for convention and special events, national print ads.
- Franchise Projects - Local print ads, billboards, van signage and direct mail
- Ad Traffic: Coordinate incoming ad/advertising Creative Work Orders from the system
- Contact publications or gather further spec information needed to complete ad
- Send ad to franchisee for approval
- Coordinate revises or changes and send final file to publication
- Maintain all records and hard copies of Creative Work Orders
- Coordinate delivery of National Ads
- Play integral role in Convention and Marketing Committee meetings preparation/participation.
- 5+ years experience in both graphic design/production and traffic coordination.
- Strong attention to detail - in production + pre-press
- Strong sense of typography – you’ll work on booklets and brochures
- Retail/Ecommerce background - nice to have!!
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive communication approach and high level of accuracy in work are essential in this position.
- In Design
- Power Point
- MAC/PC literate
- Microsoft Office
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.