Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Production Designer to join their team.
Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating, organizing, and uploading assets that work beautifully in our cinematic, adaptive UI.
- Creating sports match-up related art.
- Adapting key art to various size and layout requirements for UI.
- Uploading artwork into companies' Content Portal.
- Following design standards, process rules and deadlines for creative assets as they move through the production pipeline.
- Ensuring timely delivery of all projects, meeting established deadlines.
- Laying out digital banners and other production-related assets for companies marketing campaigns.
Production Designer Requirements:
- 2-3 years of product design experience (Agency/Network experience preferred).
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch is a plus!
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and can multi-task and work in a fast-paced, highly visible environment.
- Ability to maintain files in an organized manner.
- A strong product portfolio that shows off production skills.
- Experienced working with CMS, Excel, Google Drive, Box, MAC OS, and internal digital asset management.
- Knowledge of print production processes from pre-press through final execution
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in person and in writing.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.