Onward Search's client is seeking a PRODUCTION DESIGNER to help the team get caught up and ahead in the slew of creative projects before them. Looking for around 3 years of experience with prepress/production for print as well as having an eye for design. This person will be able to follow style guides, work with the Project Manager to coordinator efforts from the creative department. Projects include layout, design boards, trade shows, and exhibits, multipage brochures and other forms of corporate literature. Experience with presentations in PowerPoint a must.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with internal creative teams as well as the project management team to get creative projects completed and out the door based on established timelines and budgets
- Work with stakeholders directly on the look and feel of requested creative, be it digital or print
- Able to step in and assist with organization and project management of the various creative requests along with producing said creative
- Open to stepping in when needed for working out issues arising with the software/technical side of the creative team
- Hands-on production/prepress skills that include working with style guides and being great with color, typography, presentation design and more
- Provide design ideas and execute for health education materials
- Responsible for getting prepress/mechanicals to the vendors
- 3-5 years of experience as a production artist, production designer, designer open to doing production
- Stellar with Adobe CS, including PowerPoint
- Healthcare experience (working on educational materials related to healthcare) a plus
- OK managing projects as well as handling the creative/production end
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.