Our client, a leading tech company in the food space, is looking for a freelance Production Designer to join their team on an on-going part-time basis. This role begins on February 3rd, on-site in NYC.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving production design for assets across print, digital, social, etc.
- Design branding and key art at concept level, getting your hands dirty with design when needed.
- Ensure creative and brand translates across all touchpoints.
- Comp for creative executions as needed.
- Review materials from the team to ensure messaging are on-brand and are of the highest quality.
- Utilize your experience to provide support to the team around you.
- Create and champion style guides.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 3+ years in Production Design for print and digital.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign and Photoshop.
- Great internal and client presentation skills.
- Have worked in a collaborative setting partnering with an integrated team internally and with vendors.
- Strong portfolio of production design.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.