Our client, a top fashion company is looking to hire a Production Designer to add to their team. This person will support the Art Directors and be responsible for taking an established look and feel and blowing it out into additional deliverables both print and digital. Must have an excellent eye for design and strong production skills in a variety of media including print and digital. They will support the companies creative vision and enhance the customer experience through design. Projects include but are not limited to tech packs, packaging, marketing and publicity material as well as experiential from events to retail design. Ecommerce production experience is a plus.
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience Required:
- Design graphics that communicate the brand’s desired messages in a style and tone that is precise, compelling and consistent with the brand.
- Regularly communicate with the Company’s creative services professionals and consultants to ensure needs are met and execution is accurate.
- Passionate about latest graphic design techniques, trends, styles and participate in learning and sharing of creative ideas and skills.
- Maximize the use of existing technology, create design efficiencies and evaluate design packages and tools.
- Ensure brand standards are maintained across all design deliverables.
- Manage packaging and printing jobs with vendors.
- Excellent technical aptitude and skills.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and successfully work under multiple deadlines set by different departments.
- Communicates effectively and professionally.
- 3+ years of graphic design and/or production artist experience.
- BA required
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB