Our client, an Entertainment company, is seeking a freelance Digital Designer to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Digital Design Manager and be responsible to:
- Concept, develop, and execute visually stunning designs for web and other digital platforms, emphasis on digital illustration
- Production, organizing, and cataloging of site assets
- Collaborate with designers, managers, and other stakeholders for feedback
- Collaborate closely with the Content Programming teams on a daily basis
- Assist with real-time problem solving of design issues
- Set and achieve high creative standards that meet the expectations of the brand
- Work closely with and align their work to their leaders’ goals and expectations
- Create logos, conceptualizing new branding graphics and guidelines, iconography, type alteration, website production, light motion graphics, and more.
- 3-5 years experience
- Demonstrated skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Demonstrated understanding of composition, typography, and color usage, web and other digital applications
- A sampling of static digital creations—preferably along the lines of logos, iconography, original graphics (patterns, editorial-like illustrations, etc.), ad suites, or branded website placements
- Portfolio/work that is clean, and easy to navigate
- BA in design or equivalent years of experience
- collaborative, communicative, self-motivated, and driven designer.
- After Effects
- aware of current design trends and knows how to create simple, beautiful concepts
Does this sound like you? Apply today! .
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB