Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Program Manager to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Product Management and be responsible for:
- Lead teams to provide player value through work systems and practices.
- Focusing on improvement while driving internal agreement and accountability for teams and development organizations
- Coordinate important development projects and lead the delivery of evaluation systems to detect disruptive and harmful behavior in games.
- Plan and scope delivery of Voice Evaluation RVE service MVP.
- Plan and scope Player Support features for RVE to support the service MVP.
- Plan and scope delivery of device restrictions capabilities.
- Plan and scope expansion of confidence-based detection systems
- Build, adjust, and maintain all delivery milestones per partner and customer, including kickoff meetings, working agreements, and follow-up commitments
- Standardize and support communications best practices between Central Player
- Dynamics, customers, and stakeholders.
- Plan, scope, and provide long-term, sustainable customer management support between platform teams and game developers.
- Assess, escalate, and document emergent customer issues, identifying and improving on process pain points and inefficiencies.
- 4-6 years of professional experience in the project management craft for large-scale software products utilizing different crafts and disciplines whilst serving a global audience.
- Experience managing product goals across multiple teams.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA)
- Experience working on a variety of software products in the gaming and entertainment space
- Knowledgeable about the gaming industry including the newest trends and events
- Excel at condensing the million moving parts of platform development and game development into strategic points of focus between development teams, smooth the process of platform development and integration before, during, and after launch.
- Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB