Our client, an award winning branding agency, is in search of a Program Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This position operates as a hybrid Account Services and Project Management role and begins as soon as possible on-site in NYC.
What you'll be doing:
- Operate as the Point of Contact for your client roster, acting as a strategic partner to facilitate all projects both internally and externally.
- Drive aspects of client projects to keep them running smoothly. This includes but is not limited to Scope of Work development, timeline and budget creation and management, facilitating meetings, creative reviews, etc.
- Keep creative and production teams on task and on brief across multiple concurrent client projects.
- Solve client challenges as they arise, proactively looking for opportunities to get ahead of potential issues.
- Manage external vendors in production processes of print, digital and video as needed, including budget and timeline management. Negotiate with vendors.
- Oversee project kick-off needs including job number creation, team allocation, etc.
- Help mentor junior team members.
- Work with agency Controller to ensure vendors are paid on time and ensure proper client billing.
- Support new business development process, and actively look for opportunities to organically grow existing clients.
- Bring your ideas and professional experience to the table to help strengthen the agency, and receive professional development at the same time.
- 6-8 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years working in a B2B Agency account or project management role.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- Experience with digital and website production.
- You have a strong attention to detail and can multi-task with the best of them.
- You have an outgoing personality, a strong presenter and excellent communicator.
- You are an expert in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ideally have experience with PM software (Smartsheet, etc) and web research.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.