Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with one of our well-known clients. The opportunity is for a freelance Program Manager who is able to start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York.
Being in this role, you will contribute to the growth of the company by leading critical online marketing programs on the premium content team. By coordinating between several internal and external partners, you will additionally manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns . If you are dynamic, talented and a highly-motivated individual, apply today for this great opportunity!
- Meet with internal teams to make communication easy and transparent regarding any project issues and improvements.
- Work closely with any other internal team as necessary (ex. Performance Marketing, Artist & Label Services, Commercial Partnerships, Legal, and Licensing)
- Swiftly resolve business and technical problems to the best of your knwoledge with partners as well as stakeholders.
- Implement and manage changs and interventions to ensure goals are achieved.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends.
- Manage execution and optimization of the campaigns.
- Provide support for artist and label inquiries regarding these campaigns.
- Create best practices and deliver recommendations for campaign enhancements.
- Run ads on social media networks to drive more clients.
- Between 3-5 years of experience in project management is a must.
- Experience with online/digital marketing, business development as well is strongly preferred.
- Experience in the entertainment and/or technology industries is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in the mechanics of online/digital marketing.
- Prior experience in presenting recommendations and plans to senior management.
- Familiarity with different markets and languages as well as knowledge of the creative process and campaign process is a major plus.
- Agency background or prior experience with global clients.
- Music/artist world is a major plus.
- Competency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Good eye for details, along with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Someone who is open to learning and not afraid to ask questions.
- Proven experience in managing relationships or account management.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.