Program Manager needed for an ongoing contract opportunity with a global client in the Basking Ridge, NJ area.
Reporting into the Product team, the Program Manager will work collaboratively as part of a larger business-unit, coordinating external dependencies when needed and participating in regular cross-departmental stand-ups and quarterly planning activities. The Program Manager will also provide support to their agile team and broader stakeholders in longer-term release planning, product road mapping, capacity planning, and quarterly release planning and to communicate goals and resource-allocation to the larger organization.
- Serve as the Project Manager/ ScrumMaster/ Kanban Process Engineer on 2-3 development teams.
- Act as a servant-leader and process coach to your teams, helping them reach higher levels of agile adoption.
- Facilitate decision-making and communication between the team, product owner and organizational leadership.
- Assist the Product lead with reporting status, long-term planning, and meeting external and internal milestones and releases.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB