Onward Search is hiring a Junior Project Coordinator for an agency client in Irving, Texas.
Our client, an award-winning company is currently seeking a Creative Project Coordinator who thrives in fast-paced environments. In this role, you will support the Project Managers in managing projects through the defined client processes to meet all client expectations. Reporting to the Account Manager.
- This is a W2 contract opportunity with last 3 months before converting to a permanent employee.
- This is a 40hr/wk role that is on-site. Mon. - Fri. 9-5
- Benefits are available throughout the length of the engagement. A 401k is available after 6 months of employment.
- Traffic fast-paced creative project schedules
- Attend project meetings with colleagues and stakeholders, define goals, identify metrics for success, and develop process, milestones, and timelines
- Manage meeting agenda and recaps
- Assist Senior Project Managers
- Manage production priorities for the Project Managers through the production tracker.
- Support the Project Managers with collating all elements, died-lines, images etc ahead of the briefing.
- 1-2 years as traffic coordinator, project coordinator or marketing coordinator experience
- Previous experience having managed project delivery (timelines etc)
- A clear understanding of creative/marketing projects - ideally understanding of package design (but not must have)
- Assertive personality to make it on this team
- Able to push projects along
- Superb multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependability, flexibility and a sense of humor
- Project management experience in a creative environment
Apply now to learn more about this job now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.