Onward Search has a great new opportunity with a well-known client. This opportunity is for a Project Coordinator that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. Our client is looking for a hyper-organized, collaborative individual to join the team and support the marketing processes and reporting. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply today!
- Track all ad insertions and removals escalate conflicts due to ads running at the same time, identify ads that need refreshing
- Analyze the size of audiences for various ad combinations
- Ensure the correct tracking codes are applied to ads and communicated to the web analytics team
- Analyze web traffic and results to help the team understand how agents are using the site and the impact that we’re having on the business.
- Create tracking codes for all communication materials, maintain documentation of the codes and supply the codes to the publishing and web analytics teams
- Actively share project status, escalate issues, and develop mitigation plans
- Support team members as needed with campaigns
- Must have at least 2 years of project management experience in a marketing or creative group
- Strong familiarity with web reporting and tracking code creation
- Previous Salesforce/Marketing Cloud experience
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel (lookups, pivot tables, and large data sets)
- High degree of adaptability
- Previous experience using influence/persuasion skills in a matrixed environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.