Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big client. This opportunity is for a Project Coordinator who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. Our client is looking for a hyper-organized, collaborative individual to support the brand’s marketing processes and reporting. If this sounds interesting and you have web reporting/analysis experience, apply today!
- Maintain the site ad calendar by tracking all ad insertions and removals
- Escalate conflicts due to ads running at the same time, identify ads that need refreshing
- Analyze the size of audiences for various ad combinations
- Ensure the correct tracking codes are applied to ads and communicated to the web analytics team
- Analyze web traffic and results to help the team understand how agents are using the site and the impact that we’re having on the business.
- Create tracking codes for all communication materials
- Maintain documentation of the codes and supply the codes to the publishing and web analytics teams
- Regularly share project status, escalate issues, and develop mitigation plans
- Support team members as necessary with campaigns
- Must have at least 2 years of project management experience in a marketing or creative group
- Familiarity with web reporting and tracking code creation
- Proficiency with Salesforce/Marketing Cloud
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel (lookups, pivot tables, and large data sets)
- A high degree of adaptability
- Previous experience using influence/persuasion skills in a matrixed environment
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB