The position is responsible for project success from project inception through project completion.
The project manager will lead the stakeholder communications program; coordinating directly with the functional process and data owners to understand and incorporate multiple functions and user perspectives into the project and plan for successful user acceptance testing and rollout to meet end-user needs and school objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage projects from project inceptions to successful completion
- Coordinate with stakeholders and technologists to define agreed-upon project scope, outcomes, requirements, schedule, and resources; develop actionable project plans and project artifacts; identity, manage and escalate, as appropriate, project risks, issues, and roadblocks to timely delivery.
- Lead Change, acting as change agent use skills and expertise to inspire a shared purpose of intent, drive project awareness, communications, and training while ensuring an effective transition into operations.
- Manage resources, scope, prioritization, work-plans and the investigation of future enhancements
- Develop and implement a project communications framework to ensure well-informed stakeholders, end-users and technical staff.
- Facilitate and drive work sessions; leveraging flexible toolkit of techniques, with the ability to adapt an approach to the needs of the project.
- Provide guidance to the IT PM community, as an active contributor of standards, processes, and toolsets that broaden and mature the project management discipline across IT.
- Experience with technical project management discipline and practices.
- Experience with and Cloud integrations, and secure cloud service providers such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- Knowledge of information security principles
- Ability to prioritize tasks and hold team members accountable
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.