Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with strong creative experience to join their growing team in Framingham, MA.
While ensuring the smooth execution of client engagements and internal projects, you’ll work with teams across the department and around the company. This will involve managing timelines and scope, assessing and mediating risk, and breaking down and defining project objectives.
- Organization and time-management skills
- Business and research aptitude
- An understanding of the creative process, and how to most effectively manage it
- Experience managing the production of traditional marketing and print campaigns. CPG Experience would be a slam dunk!
- 4+ years of experience in project management at an ad agency or digital design shop
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.