Our client, a leading B2B Branding agency, is looking for a Project Manager with extensive experience in New Business proposal and pitch development. This role begins on-site in NYC as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading all new business proposal and pitch projects in partnership with the senior creative and account leaders from start to finish, taking briefs from client, setting objectives and timelines for creative team, ensuring creative deliverables are on task and strategy, managing feedback.
- Scope all factors affecting client's marketing and business objectives and participate in developing out clear KPI's and benchmarks of success.
- Help with day-to-day management of internal resources to execute on bid/ RFP's.
- Keep organized notes, records, clear, timely, and regular reporting to ensure teams hit goals and timelines.
- Communicate with brand and partner agencies to manage client requests to ultimately exceed expectations, pushing back where needed.
- Other tasks will apply.
We are seeking Project Managers who meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 years of experience with proposal / pitch project management.
- Experience developing and tracking accurate scopes of work.
- Have lead the organization of in-person pitch presentations.
- Have run the creative process across large, multi-channel campaigns.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be polished, buttoned-up and have outstanding organizational skills.
- Must have impeccable communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.