This is an awesome part-time Project Management role in our learning services department -This role’s primary function is to initiate, manage, and execute priority projects across the organization and contribute to its success.\
What you’ll do:
- Provide overall project management to assigned ventures including the design, creation, and maintenance of all project plans and documentation
- Ensure effective flow of projects throughout their life cycles while balancing competing constraints
- Capture and manage project requirements through the help of SMEs, project sponsors, and/or other stakeholders
- Articulate and drive KPIs, project milestones, resource strategies, and deliverables
- Establish and maintain project communication and engagement with stakeholders
- Facilitate and plan content of project meetings
- Advise management on key project issues
- Liaison for inquires related to project management standards, processes, and resources
- Monitor compliance with PM standards, procedures, and templates
- Provide recommendations to develop, modify, and/or improve organizational process assets (templates, workflows, processes, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills are required
- Curiosity and the ability to learn rapidly and eagerly is essential
- Attention to detail and the ability to remain focused necessary
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency at completing tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrated willingness to ask questions and suggest processes improvements
- Self-motivated learner with ability to take initiative in an evolving and collaborative environment to produce timely, high quality results
- Possess a balance of technical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills that help to analyze situations and interact appropriately
- Fluency in web technology and content publishing application- PMP, Agile, or other relevant discipline required
Sound like you, then apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.