Our client, a strategic brand and marketing agency, is looking for a Project Manager with Performance Marketing experience to join their Digital Sports division. This position will begin as freelance with the intent to hire. The office is in NYC, but candidates can elect to work remotely during EST hours.
What you'll be doing:
- Adhere to the project workflow process for the Project Management team ensuring that initiatives are kept on task and schedule.
- Assign creative resources for all projects using your knowledge of individuals' strengths and workload.
- Ensure all deliverables are met on time and brief.
- Own the creative development process across integrated mediums including but not limited to digital, web, CRM, video, print, copy requests for all projects assigned to you.
- Coordinate all departments including the Creative, Marketing, PM, and Production teams to ensure everyone is on the same page, aware of project tasks, and executing upon deliverables.
- Develop and own all timelines including project kickoffs, stakeholder reviews, and ensuring projects are shipped per goals.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience having worked on Performance Marketing initiatives.
- Possess a strong understanding of the workflow associated with performance and traditional marketing initiatives.
- Experience leading a team through complex creative projects, managing timelines, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Experience holding daily scrum meetings with creatives, as well as, internal reviews with agency leadership.
- Ability to review creative work to ensure quality control.
- Can work at a high pace while keeping priorities and deliverables.
- Experience with project scoping.
- Experience with brief development.
- You must have your computer for the freelance portion of this assignment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB