Our client, a TV Network, is seeking a Post Production Project Manager to join the Digital Media team. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Manage, organize, process and track projects through the facility from client request through delivery
- Research source material and provide feedback to clients as necessary
- Prepare schedules and cost estimates for client projects
- Ensure all client deadlines are met and within budget
- Collaborate across departments within the Enterprise Operations team
- Work closely with the Digital Media Operator teams to provide accurate, detailed media orders
- Work with team Coordinators to delegate and provide oversight for order management and tracking tasks (e.g., spreadsheets)
- Work with team Billers to ensure all client charges are actualized for completed work every week
- Supporting video post-production workflows
- Provide best-in-class service to clients throughout every stage of their work
- Foster and maintain a proactive project management relationship with clients
- Participate and periodically lead project status and team meetings
- Establish trusting relationships and clear lines of communication with co-workers
- Develop and expand leadership skills
- Devote time to expanding knowledge of internal procedures and workflows
- College degree preferred
- 4-5 years of experience working in project management, customer-focused Post-Production environment
- Advanced knowledge of various video & audio file formats, resolutions, and standards
- Advanced understanding of common customer/client requirements and deliverable specifications (e.g., iTunes, Netflix, PlayStation, X-Box, Amazon, etc.)
- Knowledge of Xytech Media Pulse or comparable media order management software required
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Slack, Trello, Quip Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred
- Proficient in volume servicing of television programming to multiple customers
- Competent in the localization of television programming for international customers (e.g., foreign language audio dubbing, subtitling, versioning, etc.)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.