Brooklyn, New York
Freelance | Job ID #70047 | $34 - $38 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a major eCommerce retailer, is looking for a Creative Operations Project Manager to join their team for a 12-month contract This is a full-time contract role that can be worked in any time zone, but candidates must be available to work during peak business hours of 11 am – 2 pm EST.
- Independently manage multiple concurrent creative projects and thrive as the team’s go-to resource
- Deep dive into project requirements gaining understanding of the needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous
- Partner with producer to ensure timely delivery of assets within budget
- Routinely communicate project statuses and clearly manage expectations
- Identify opportunities for improvement on existing processes, utilize tool solutions for better efficiency, and support the evolution and goals of the department
To learn more about this Project Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- You have 5+ years of experience in Creative Operations, Project Management, Production
- Knowledge of video or photoshoot details and production timelines
- Knowledge and proficiency with Project Management tools like Wrike
- You understand the different cross-functional tasks of many different creative teams (copy, design, digital, video, etc.) and bring them together as a collaborative unit
- You have to be an expert at juggling the different things that come your way daily and managing the many different assets and systems involved in creative content production
- Ability to collaborate, empathize, encourage, and persuade a broad set of cross-functional partners on a project level
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.