Global client outside Boston is seeking a Project Manager for a 7-12 month project with likely extensions.
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing the timeliness for complex projects that improve process efficiencies and effectiveness of our client's workforce. Projects may or may not include technology changes. The Program Manager must be a self-starter, an advocate of change, possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be willing to act as a liaison across all functional teams.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission, goals, and schedules of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Communicate and analyze status issues, risks and changes to all stake holders.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Consumer Products Goods and Retail experience preferred
- PMI Certification and Six Sigma Certification desirable
- Proficiency with PM tools like MS Project, Visio, and Jira
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.