Our client, a top biomedical company, is looking to hire a Project Manager to join their team for a 6+ month onsite assignment.
This person will act as liaison between account services and individual contributors in the agency, clearly communicating expectations to each group. Responsible for managing upwards of 30 concurrent programs totaling over 250 multichannel assets. Assigning internal or external resources appropriately and manage workloads.
PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine resource requirements based on project specifications.
- Use sound judgment in all project communications and make sure that key stakeholders are apprised of project activities in a timely manner.
- Identify the need to engage external vendors to augment internal resources when needed.
- Use Workfront to track and report on program progress, risks, milestones, and other metrics.
- Establish and maintain a usable and well-communicated schedule that identifies when each task will be performed, dependencies between tasks, and who will perform each task.
- Resolve or escalate issues promptly to minimize impact to timeline, quality, and budget.
- Facilitate reviews and help hold the agency accountable for delivering on-strategy, on-brand, high-quality assets that will deliver intended business results.
- Coordinate with other project managers at the company to develop consistent management practices and ensure effective support for marketing objectives.
PROJECT MANAGER SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Apply best practices for effective and efficient project management and reporting.
- Adjust resources and projects to meet aggressive deadlines under changing conditions.
- Communicate clearly, promptly, and appropriately about projects and processes.
- Manage the review and approval process
- Transfer and post files and toolkits for execution by partners in the regions.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to simplify internal processes
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- 5+ years project-management experience
- Experience managing day-to-day operations for marketing deliverables
- Expert-level knowledge of Workfront to set up projects and build reports and dashboards is a plus
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.