Our client is hiring a Project Manager who is excited to make an impact working with a fast-growing ecommerce brand! The ideal candidate is proactive and solutions-minded, and is responsible for managing and driving projects for internal Creative and Marketing teams.
- Manage and lead projects for Creative and Marketing (Digital - banners, emails, landing pages, websites, Signage, Social, Print, etc.), ensuring they are delivered on time and budget
- Oversee timelines, schedules and budgets
- Help implement Project Management best practices in house
- 3+ years Project Management experience within a startup, brand or agency setting
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Project Management software experience
- Exceptional multitasking skills, comfortable wearing many hats
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong interest in retail and fashion for the direct-to-consumer space
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.