Our client, a leader in the retail space, is looking to bring on a Project Manager for a 3-month project in Framingham, MA! Must have 5+ years previous experience in a Project Management role.
What will you be doing?:
- Lead teams across multiple phases of projects and monitor progress from implementation to execution
- Create and maintain detailed project plans
- Adhere to budget guidelines and leverage best practices to achieve the project objective
- Maintain and monitor relationships with various sponsors, vendors, and stakeholders
- Provide weekly updates
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.