Onward Search has an exciting creative Project Management opportunity with a premier financial client in their New York City location. As a Project Manager you will be managing budgets and timelines for our client's internal design team and are responsible for successful creative delivery and project management of projects by managing project planning, participating in the creation of project estimates, developing timelines and budgets, and managing the successful execution of day-to-day activities on a diverse variety of projects across multiple geographies.
If the rest of the job description below sounds like an opportunity you're interested in, apply today!
- Evaluate project briefs for the Creative team, and answer any internal and external questions
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day problems, and communicate effectively in difficult and time-sensitive situations. Understand when (and why) to escalate issues. Facilitate meetings, and ensure the team receives clear direction for next steps
- Deliver multiple, often concurrent projects: error-free, on time or early, on or under budget, all while meeting or exceeding creative objectives and expectations
- Possess knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and ownership/management of QA processes
- Proven ability to motivate and create positive team environments—both internal and external
- Day-to-day marketing point-of-contact for all project-related tasks, proactively setting and manage client expectations on an ongoing basis throughout a project
- Build strong working relationships with internal and marketing team members, establishing a role as a trusted resource and advisor
Specific Job Requirements
- A minimum of 3-6 years of experience in a creative agency or in-house creative environment managing multiple creative projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative and quick-on-your-feet thinking to deliver major projects on time and on budget
- File and asset management in a shared server environment with a strong understanding of required asset type by final deliverable
- Production knowledge (Print/Digital) experience from a Creative Agency; working closely with Design/Creative teams, and an understanding of the different specifications and processes for print and digital design production is highly preferred
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.