Our client, a well-respected ad agency based in Boulder, is looking for a mid-level Project Manager to join their team. This is a direct-hire, on-site opportunity to become a part of a fast-paced and innovative team.
If you’re fired up about creating award-winning work for global clients, and you’re confident you can:
- Wrangle creatives to stay on track and keep related departments in the loop on statuses
- Oversee workflow to stay on deadline from conception through completion
- Work collaboratively with team members to create successful delivery strategies
Manage client objectives, timelines and deliverables
and you have:
- 3+ years’ experience as project manager, ideally in an agency environment
- Solid experience building and maintaining strong internal and client relationships
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, Keynote, and PPT
Please apply ASAP so we can set up some time to discuss further!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.