Our client, a technology company, is looking for a Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team!
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Sales team engagement, pre and post-sales.
- Requirements management and scope control.
- Project execution and delivery.
- Accountability for project related financials and reporting.
- Internal and external communication up to CXO level.
- Provide and execute contractual frameworks.
- Lead, kickoff and launch projects following PMI standards.
- Manage a portfolio of ongoing delivery projects (i.e. software development, migration, deployments, etc...)
- Regularly report to customers and internal stakeholders on technical and commercial levels.
- Actively drive and transition projects to service delivery and support teams.
- Update and maintain project administrative functions.
- Ensure PSA system and project database integrity.
- Change management.
- Support audit and revenue recognition requirements.
- Contribute to Project Management and Delivery body of knowledge.
- Build or contribute to tools, techniques and methodology.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Dynamic PMP Certified Project Manager, PMO experience preferred.
- 10+ years of Project Management experience.
- Experience leading complex projects (defining scope, identifying risk, monitoring timelines, budgets, forecasting and reporting, etc...).
- Must have experience with delivering projects at a large Systems Integrator or managing large projects that were delivered by a large Systems Integrator (such as Cap Gemini, Accenture, etc...).
- Lead and manage in-house and offshore multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Agile Development Methodology.
- Sound knowledge of infrastructure and SDLC.
- Project experience with SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS.
- Knowledge of latest cloud technologies.
- Experience managing large e-commerce marketplace andor data center projects would be ideal.
- ITIL Global Process experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira.
- Strong vendor relationship management skills.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification preferred.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.