Onward Search is on the hunt for a Project Manager to join a global smart home team for a freelance assignment
As a Project Manager, this role will be responsible for project planning, resource management, cost estimation, and team coordination across a wide variety of deliverables for Retail. You will manage the workstreams and collaborate cross-functionally with the Retail, GTM, Strategy, Media, Creative, and Production teams. This is a critical role and you’ll be the nexus of project information and the source of truth across engagements.
A successful candidate will have an understanding of integrated creative, including print, digital advertising, video, in-store/POS, and experiential.
- Manage projects through the entire lifecycle: planning, creative, production, delivery, and wrap/recap.
- Create and manage production timelines and resources.
- Estimate internal labor and outside expenses for all aspects of projects.
- Ensure deliverables and deadlines are communicated to all internal and external parties.
- Organize and lead meetings and agendas to support all project initiatives.
- Review and communicate project updates and document action items and takeaways.
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to ensure approvals.
- Provide inputs for workload management of creative staff; update staff utilization chart based on current and future projects.
- Communicate risks and proactively evaluate potential solutions.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve processes in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiate vendor agreements, draft statements of work, and coordinate between internal legal and finance groups.
- 2+ years of experience in a Project Management role at an advertising agency or an in-house marketing department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of experience in project management of work across at least three (3) of the following deliverable types - video, photography, print/OOH, radio, direct mail, digital display/rich media, email, and experiential activations.
- 2+ years of experience in the development of project plans/workbacks, budgets (labor and expense), and staff plans.
- Experience in management and coordination of cross-functional teams (GTM, Strategy, Media, Creative, Production).
- Experience managing outside vendors and agencies.
- Process driven, with an eye towards continually improving the work product as well as the
- day-to-day experience for the team.
- Ability to thrive in a briskly-paced, start-up environment and work towards goals independently.
- Experience with project management software
- Fluent in applications such as Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB