Our client, a healthcare organization, is looking for a Project Manager to join a skincare division of their organization for an ongoing fulltime contract role!
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing cross-functional integrated project plans and driving the execution through cross-functional teams, building global project timelines, and ensuring milestones, goals, risk and budget are achieved
- Effectively collaborate with R&D, commercial & operations, communicate project status to management and provide resolution options / recommendations for project issues
- Scheduling regular project timeline meetings, facilitating stage gate discussions & ensuring risks are highlighted & escalated in a timely manner
- Providing decision analysis expertise and tools to the project teams for strategic planning and operational execution
- Providing training and coaching of project teams on processes including product development process, project governance, development plans, critical path, decision trees and project financials
Project Manager Requirements:
- BS or MS in Life Sciences or Engineering discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in medical device/consumer product development environment
Preferred Project Manager Skills / Qualifications:
- Expertise in consumer/skincare/medical device product development and the interdependencies of individual development activities
- Expert in the application of project management software and ability to utilize clients internal R&D project and portfolio management systems
- Proven negotiation, issue resolution and team building skills
- Ability to identify and resolve project issues, including those related to timing, resources and funding, to prevent delays in project milestones
- Excellence in communication, stakeholder management, facilitating and managing meetings
- Expertise in facilitating team decision making
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB