Consumer Goods company is seeking a Project Manager to join them for a long term contract engagement based in Cincinnati, OH.
This project will focus around Info Security and seeking someone with experience in consumer goods.
- Responsible for managing client IT transformation
- Helps client achieve objectives by presenting alternative new solutions that can be leveraged from provider's capabilities and offerings
- Manages a group of senior project managers in a cross-tower deal while leading the overall program
- Experienced in understanding business requirements of an organization and aligning delivery to meet the business standards
- Focuses on key priorities such as capacity/demand management, scope management, key initiatives status etc.
- Working across programs with complex process interfaces, globally distributed sites functions/sites, and overall high risk Should be aware of basic information security awareness protocols, software security in the SDLC lifecycle, and OWASP top 10 concepts
Apply today to learn more about this role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB