Our client, a top fashion retailer in the South Bay is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for a temp to perm opportunity. You would be responsible for supporting Senior PMs in trafficking jobs within the Advertising department on mostly print projects.
Key focus is on making sure the process is managed properly and delivered on time. You will be responsible for a multitude of projects including retail marketing, displays, ad campaigns and more. Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in project management at an ad agency or design firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Oversee projects assigned from the Advertising Department
- Attend necessary meetings regarding projects
- Communicate regularly with Management and Designers or Production Artists on job progress and to clarify questions to facilitate a smooth project flow
- Assist Senior PMs with administrative duties as needed
- Receive job requests and handle as appropriate
- MAC experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe CS
- Ability to meet deadlines & attention to project details
- Self-motivated, organized, multi-tasker
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications; Advertising, Marketing or similar
- 1-3 years’ experience in advertising/marketing
- Fashion industry experience a plus, but not required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB