Our client is seeking a Project Manager experienced with Salesforce to join them for a full-time permanent engagement which can be worked Remotely across the united states.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support the planning and execution of technical consulting projects, including project setup, resourcing, and timelines. The primary focus will be overseeing the day to day project scheduling and delivery, project task management, and control, organizing and leading regular meetings with project stakeholders, providing weekly/monthly status reports on ongoing tasks and milestones to the Program Manager and relevant stakeholders, supervise the project team and monitor all project activities to ensure the timely project completion and high customer satisfaction.
- Develops and monitors project plans, timelines, and reports, and manages all documentation pertaining to assigned projects
- Manages the Statement of Work with the customer, ensuring Change Requests are developed as appropriate and managing the overall scope of the project.
- Ensures the projects adhere to the implementation methodology, requirements, budget, and scope
- Develop and maintain operating budgets for each project
- Identify major milestones and delivery dates, manage scope, track progress to detailed schedules, and coordinate resources.
- Conducts regular status meetings with customers and team to assess progress against plan; performs re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout the project.
- Conduct post-project analysis to ensure project goals were met, evaluate cost variances and metrics.
- Partner with the Services team on resource allocation and timely project delivery
- Collaborates with Sales and Customer Success teams to provide a unified customer experience
- Manages and tracks resource and project schedules within the PSA tool
- PMP Certification preferred
- 7+ years of experience in project management of enterprise software implementations
- Excellent analysis, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Experience achieving challenging objectives while maintaining high standards in a demanding environment.
- Experience running project status meetings and developing status reports
- Experience managing to project budgets and to scope
- Experience with MS Suite (Project, Excel, Outlook, Word), SalesForce
- Knowledge of HTML and assistive technologies a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB