Do you have experience managing projects in an agency setting? Are you ready to take the next step in your project management career?
Onward Search has an opportunity for a Project Manager for a growing integrated Healthcare Services company. This is a 3 month extendible contract.
The Project/Program Manager has overall responsibility for the successful management and on-time delivery of quality projects within budget for several brands/accounts. They ensure that their support teams, made up of project managers and producers, are effectively managing all aspects of project budgeting, planning, management, quality control, and launch. They connect the communications and workflow across all projects (digital, experiential, video, print, social, media, etc.) and functions (company teams, vendors) to be sure the company delivers holistic and measurable solutions. They work to improve the financial success of all projects in their control. They manage the career development and staffing of their supporting PM team. They are leaders in the Client Operations group.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of project management and account management experience
- Familiarity with the pharma, healthcare, or similar industry.
- Heavy experience in both digital and print project and program management.
- Experience in managing projects in an agency setting, including new business pitch work.
- Great understanding of digital, experiential, content (both still and motion), and print work at varying level of scope and complexity.
- Experience in managing projects in multiple methodologies – waterfall and agile.
- Experience in leading, collaborating, managing and working with teams (co-located, remote and cross-functional) to deliver on projects.
- Strong collaboration and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Office, Workfront, MS project, Smartsheet, and the like.
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or operations management, advanced degree a plus.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB