You will engage with project teams to identify and address critical path or roadblock issues and develop mitigation plans accordingly. You will further create timelines and track project progress in order to deliver projects successfully and seamlessly, on time and on budget.
- You are responsible for communicating project status to the team, including project meeting minutes and updates, performance-to-project plans, project risks, and other critical details and data as warranted
- You will coordinate scheduling and planning; communicating across all levels inclusive of the project team, stakeholders, and external vendors
- You will organize, coordinate and manage workshop production, including venue selection, logistics, planning, catering, back-of-house organization, and documentation supervision
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, and will coordinate research activities, including logistics, scheduling, planning, and documentation coordination
- You will bridge design and business disciplines, evaluating and gauging appropriate risks and future opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4 - 7 years of project management experience
- SCRUM certification preferred
- Previous experience working in a creative / design environment highly preferred
- Project management training, excellent planning and project management skills are desirable
- Project management certification is a plus but not required
- Strong experience using Microsoft Project required
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical aptitude with creative abilities
- Ability to facilitate the generation of detailed and accurate, risk-adjusted project plans and track against them
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB